Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yummy yummy

So this morning, I decided to make homemade french toast on homemade bread with homemade caramel syrup.  It was pretty good, but man the pieces were so thick that I got full after one slice. 

I am getting so excited for my birthday...we spent like an hour in the grocery store (and i even had a list) of everything we needed to buy....YEAH!

So when I was over at my mom's house, Haley was dressing Lola up in her build a bear clothes.  Today, I found my build a bear so we decided to dress up Lola.  It was so much fun.

what a cutie! Hair bows and everything!

Dj and his princess...lol...who is showing off her midriff

The cow that usually is wearing the clothes

She found a new Friend


Dj trying to put the underwear on her.  He said, "Man, girl underwear is hard to put on"

her little undies!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Girls are so much fun to dress up. Even little dogs LOL:)

    ReplyDelete