Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...

Except we didn't take our dogs on a swim...we took them on a walk! Its so weird taking two dogs on a walk. Rockie could walk a hundred miles and Lola gets tired and has to be carried half way through.  On our walk tonight, when DJ was carrying Lola, this man asked Dj if he was carry a baby.  I was thinking that must be one hairy baby! 

While posting this dj just farted and i am pretty sure it killed some brain cells, so if the rest of my blog doesnt make sense, blame him!

My hands kept shaking because it was freezing outside! This is my hubby and my lola!

Our stud muffin Rockie


And ME! and DJ!


 " I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children WALKING in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father." .......2 JOHN 1:4

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Love it!:) Maybe Rockie could give Lola a ride half way through...LOL or maybe you could make Lola a little wagon that Rockie could pull :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice that the weather is starting to cooperate for walks?
    TMI about Dane by the way! :0)
    I meant to ask you if you added more red to your hair. I love it!

    ReplyDelete