Friday, March 25, 2011

redecorating

So of course I was to redecorate before my birthday party but all the new furniture won't be here.  I have been putting lots of money aside every month so that we could make a huge down payment on a house, but we are deciding to wait to buy a house till the parade of homes.  I love looking at the new homes and then we can design it how we want.  We don't know how long we will be in Logan but at least a newer home will be easier to sell.  So, we decided to take some of the money and start buying new furniture.  I want to decorate my living room very different...with new colors and theme and tons of crafty projects (i don't know when i will have time, but hopefully i can find time).  So I am kinda sad that i wont have everything done for the party, but hopefully soon!

Rockie and Lola are so crazy when it is stormy outside....today they couldn't sit still for one minute (so i don't know how i got this picture)

Rockie is not eating her face, they were trying to share a bone.  lol...trying is the main word! even though we have like ten bones laying around, they always fight over the same one...i guess i used to do that with my sister...lol

Tomorrow I am going to my uncle's funeral.  Its weird because I can only remember going to two funerals my whole life...and he was very special to me.

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog! How fun to buy new furniture! Is it going to be zebra striped?
    It still amazes me that Rockie sits there with Lola.
    So sorry about your uncle! It must be a day for funerals. Dad presided at one and at the same time it was a man in our ward's father's funeral. Heaven needed a bunch of good men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, I'm going to read your older posts and comment on what I've missed. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! I want to furniture! Your house is still way cute, and I'm sure the party is going to be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had money to buy new furniture and decorate. Sounds like fun. I can't wait to do it to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and i can't wait to see what yours looks like.

    ReplyDelete