Monday, April 4, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY PARTY

 I had a fabulous birthday! I threw a mocktail party (mormon cocktail party) and it was so much fun to have everyone dress up.  I wanted to take lots of pictures but I kinda was running around too much that I completely forgot.  But I will post the pictures I did happen to get. 
DJ lighting the cake
Huge 36'' pizza we ordered from firehouse pizza

ME

My Cake that I made

ME again

I guess everyone got the hint that i love zebra...lol

My husband got me an elliptical for my birthday.  I love it so much

The birthday girls (me and my mother-n-law)..since it was her birthday also, my sister haley set up questions for a little FAMILY FUED...lol..It was way fun because both families got a little competitive. 

Me and the Hub


My beautiful mommy

3 amigos and lola



Thank you so much for coming everyone and celebrating my birthday with me.  I couldn't believe we got 40 people in our apartment...now we know for sure the $600 that we pay a month is totally worth it...lol...
I can't wait to see the pictures everyone else posts.


3 comments:

  1. I was so bummed I left my camera at my parents with all my pictures, so I'll have to wait until next week to blog about this last weekend :0(

    I had a lot of fun dressing up and we had a blast at the party!:)thanks for inviting us!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had fun dressing up for your party. Thank you for an exciting night! The mocktails and food were yummy and the game was fun if a little unfair! (J/K I had to say that because of your competitive comment.)

    It's great being birthday buddies with you!

    I've been meaning to ask you how you get such cute font on here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a blast at your party. I had so much fun dressing up. I will post the pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete