Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life Right Now

I sure have been pretty busy lately.  With having three jobs, quitting two, finding a new one, moving into our house, school, and finaaly quitting another job...I finally feel like my life is going good!

We love our new house.  We almost unpacked every box before school started.  The only things left in boxes are extra picture frames and decorations.  (pictures to come later)

On Friday I quit the salon.  Today was my last day.  I hated having to work some Sundays and I really need to just have one job to focus on school and keeping up with homework.  This is my first semester doing online classes (18 credits!!!!!) and so far so good.  I definitely prefer classroom study but this is perfect for right now. 



Lately, I have become "one of those people" who coupon.  Except I do it in moderation.  Unlike the television show, I only buy what we need.  For example, my favorite eye shadow was on a mega sale last week and I only bought one.  The lady in front of me bought 15!!!! Doesn't she realize that makeup has a shelf life? My mom and I have been taking the money we save from couponing and donating to the temple fund President Monson talked about at general conference. 
This is what I bought today for less than $15. Poor DJ requested that I buy manly soup since he doesn't always like to smell girlie in the shower (I just have so much BBW soap :) )


I cut off 11 inches of my hair and donated it to locks of love.  So this isn't the best picture but oh well
MY PRINCESS! I have always been jealous of the relationship my husband has with Rockie.  Lately, Lola and I have gotten pretty close.  She follows me everywhere and will do whatever I say I love her! We took our dogs to pet smart and she didn't like getting a manicure! She was screaming so loud...it was pretty funny! Sorry Petsmart Groomer.  Rockie officially weighs 75 pounds and Lola weighs 15.  What a big difference.

This weekend is our anniversary! We decided to get our pictures taken! We have changed so much from our engagements. 




1 comment:

  1. What a cute post! :) Oh my goodness, it is so crazy to see how much older you guys look now than in your engagements! I can't believe that was only over a year ago! All your pictures are so cute! I'm glad that you only have one job now and super proud of you for being a smart coupon shopper! :)

    ReplyDelete