Friday, August 5, 2011

crazy?

my week has been the most emotional and crazy week of my life.  I have gone from excited to sad...It was been hard.

So, we are not closing on our house tomorrow...more and more things keep happening on the paperwork.  It is so hard because I packed my whole house (leaving 3 outfits out and only two pairs of shoes) ready to live in our new home! I visit our new home constantly because I am in love with it!!!!!!!!!!

So my three jobs have been a concern that dj and I talk about frequently! About quitting one, two or three and finding new jobs all around! It is crazy how you can love a job so much, but the co workers can make or break the job for you!...aka....the salon! I put my two weeks in because I cant believe that girls (almost double my age) thrive in so much drama...and yet complain constantly about being poor.  Every day I want to turn to them and say that if they stopped worrying about every other person and more about themselves they would probably be happier...but sometimes you just have to keep your mouth shut.

It will be nice to have an extra 20 hours a week...since I am starting school in the fall!

My best friend Kayla from California is here and i am loving every minute of hanging out with her!

I found the hugest spider I have ever seen on my bed the other day! I usually just let my dogs eat all the bugs...but this one was pretty furry and I remembered something about a furry spider being poisonous! So I got the vacuum and sucked its poor life away!

Sorry, i just need to vent! I am sitting here on a friday with nothing really to do in a house with nothing really unpacked still!...lol

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the salon. It's the same at mine, too :( I hate the drama but I love doing hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all of the drama. Now you are happily in your beautiful house and hopefully things are better! :)

    ReplyDelete