Sunday, October 16, 2011

one year anniversary

I cannot believe that we have been married for one year.  This time together has flown by and i am so glad I am where I am today because of him.  Yesterday we decided to get facials (my idea of course but he loved it...) then we went to a magic show in town and then we went to anniversary inn.  We staying in the swiss family robinson room (the one that is a tree house).  We did a few other things during the day like shopping lol...but not too much because was pretty tired from working the night before.  I couldn't have asked for anything else because yesterday was my first day off in 2 full weeks.  It was nice just to relax. 

We have accomplished so many things in one year!
-we served in young mens and young womans and went to youth conference and girls camp
-Rockie balboa passed beginning and intermediate puppy training class
-we got another puppy (lola loo) who has passed beginner puppy class
-we bought a house!!!!
-we are both going to school
-we have worked a total of 5 jobs at once
-we survived a near death experience
-been to california a couple of times (a big thing for dj since he grew up in utah)
-gone to new york and new jersey to visit my dad
-bought all new furniture
-had three fabulous birthday parties

that's all i can think of right now...

...to me it has been a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment