Wednesday, July 27, 2011

house...

Due to utah holidays and high up people...our closing date for our house has been moved to MONDAY! I guess it is for the best since I am working double jobs thursday friday and saturday...i honestly dont know if I would have had time to move in.  :)

DJ and I have been working on lots of little projects that I come up with and only, almost lost a finger...lol (post pictures when i unpack my camera!)

I can't wait to be in our new home and open all of our new furniture!...and be crafty! (not crafty with the furniture)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Dane didn't lose his finger, even though it was a close one! It's fun to be crafty! It'll be so fun to decorate your new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did he almost lose his finger? I can't wait to see your home! :)

    ReplyDelete