Monday, July 11, 2011

MOVING!

So, I have been wanting to blog for a long time...but I felt like i didn't have anything to blog about...because DJ and I have been looking for the perfect home and we didn't want too many rumors going around...

WELL! Now is the time to say that WE ARE BUILDING A HOME! I am so excited.  Our plan move out date is the 31st of JULY and that cannot seem to come any faster.  DJ is pretty excited that we are moving back to smithfield (and even been be within walking distance of his job)

We got a new bed, dressers, nightstands, desk, cabinets, comforter, couch, coffee table,...and the list just keeps going! Sometimes i get a little stressed/anxious since I have so much new stuff and hope that it all works together!

My mother has been such a great help...I know we couldn't have done it without my mom! I am so glad I have her!

I hate that feeling of "should I pack" because I don't want to pack too early or be stressed the day before!
...maybe I will pack one box a day at a time!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Good luck with everything, make sure to post pictures of your new home when you get everything together

    ReplyDelete