Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter

On wednesday morning, me and DJ had a harry potter breakfast (actual recipes from foods mentioned in the bog...like pumpkin pasties...they were on the trolly...ect).  It was so much fun to have people over...even though my house is all in boxes!

Then we went to the movie and I really enjoyed it! I really didnt like how much they destroyed the castle...but i guess you got to make sacrifices to destroy hewhomustnotbenamed.

my house will be done on monday! Now I am wishing i took more time off work to pack...lol...

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Post some pics of the house already!!! Need any help movin'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, funny you posted about Harry today. I am working on that as my next post as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Harry Potter yet. Hopefully soon. I can't wait to see your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Harry Potter brunch and movie with you guys was SO much fun! Thanks for having us over! We are also excited to see your new house! :)
    We have a new blog so the link to our old one wont work. It's theloganvantassells.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete