Sunday, April 24, 2011

that's me

happy Easter!

This year I didn't want a new Easter dress because I have so many new dresses this year...so I decided to make a skirt.  I have been working a lot of double shifts so I put off the skirt until this morning...and I actually liked how it turned out!
My camera was dying so DJ was only able to take one picture!


I decided to invite my mommy and sister over for Easter and I was so glad that i was the chef and didn't have to have ham! Instead we did a Japanese style night and sat on the floor...it was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Super cute, by the way! You need to teach me how to sew, that was one of my goals this year! Love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty impressive! We all knew you were super crafty. But not super speedy crafty! LOL ok that sounded lame. Cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete