Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update!

I am loving life...even with some trials I am struggling with! Dj is making an amazing young mens president...I hopefully am doing good with the girls...

our dogs are getting better! however our neighbors got another dog (which will be there 4th one since we moved in...and they had more before that...its weird because the mother is dealthy allergic to the dogs, so she always says that they can't get another one.) Its crazy because they got a cute pitbull but names it ROXY! That was what i wanted to name lola, and its my mall world dog's name...and it dang close to rockie!

our heater and water heater totally didn't work one day so we called our landlords and found out that the city turned off our heater but didn't mean to, they meant to turn off our neighbors because they haven't been paying their bills...so I totally had to take a cold shower!...lol...
...one that same day, rockie had explosive POOP and it leaked out of his kennel onto the wall and carpet.  DJ had to rent a carpet cleaner and clean our whole carpets...and i was at work all day so i couldn't even help!

all 3 of my jobs have pulled me aside and asked me how i felt about being promoted and working more hours...I really want to get promoted and bbw however, the position is not available until this one girl finishes her schooling, which is one year.  DB is looking for manager in July... and the salon wants me to spend 40+ to help them redecorate and work the salon!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! You're still at bbw?? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are an excellent YW leader. I would take it as a huge compliment that your jobs all want you to manage! You are a hard, very competent worker. It would be nice if you could find a house so you didn't have to worry about such close neighbors. You'll always have to deal with neighbors, just not so close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there a law in logan about how many dogs you can own at once? I think there is here...is like three or something...

    ReplyDelete