Saturday, May 14, 2011

California!

This week I surprised DJ with a trip to California.  He just thought we were taking a week off from work to relax! (I am very convincing with everything that I said!) He came home on Monday morning to this on our door.....
So, then we tookour dogs to a pet hotel and left!
...not long into the trip, DJ fell asleep at the wheel and we crashed into the middle divider! Luckily, we just scratched our car and we kept going.

On Tuesday we woke up and went to Knotts Berry Farm! I love knotts and it was completely dead.  We never had to wait in line.  However, because we never had to wait in a line, we got the worst headaches because we didn't have to wait in line...because we just kept going and going and going!











My head and tummy were hurting so bad...that Dj went on xcellerator all by himself! So i videoed the ride...its a pretty intense ride!


The park closed at 6 but we left about 530 because we did every ride and then some!

The next morning we went to santa monica pier! I have never been a super beachy person but i always have loved Santa Monica. we first won 500 tickets at an arcade...and then we rented bikes













of course i rented the pink bike! we were going to stay at the beach a little longer but good thing we left when we did because we both were exhausted and took a nap before MIDEVAL TIMES!  It is my favorite dinner and show performance.  You sis around in king Arther's castle while eating every kind of meat you could imagine while you watch them fight for the princess!!!!

 
so we were matching every day...but everywhere we went people were commenting on our matching pink shirts!



i had to wear my blue jacket again because just my wrists got sunburned and it looked way funny!
On Thursday we drove up to st george and we met up with my best friend kim and kerry! we talked forever but I could have kept talking! Friday we stopped and shopped in Vegas and then made it home to pick up my puppies!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun, spontaneous trip (minus the car accident). I'm so glad you guys are okay. Hopefully we will get to go to California with you sometime soon. Thanks so much for having lunch with me on my birthday. That was so sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a cool wife! :) haha looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a fun trip! What a fun surprise For Dane:) Cute Pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!!! I wish I could have saw you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a good wife you are! It looks like you two had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete