Saturday, June 11, 2011

sleepover

Since DJ works nights, I invited my sister over for a sleepover.  In just a couple days she is leaving for my dad's house and will be gone all summer! So we went shopping...made creme brulee...and both made skirts with matching hair bows! I was so excited to have my sister over.  It had been a long time since we had hung out like that!

However...when rockie has to go pooty he will come to my bed and just stare at me...but since it was my sister (and rockie loves new people) he licked her and totally got in her mouth!!! Now she is a little nervous to ever sleep over again!

Yesterday I went to bear lake to hang out with my family! It was so much fun.  I love going to my grandma's house!

1 comment:

  1. sleepovers are the best. I hope you will post a picture of the skirts you made. I bet they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete